ABAF/BVFA Awards 2023 – 21/11/2023
On 21 November 2023 we host the 63rd edition of the ABAF/BVFA Awards at the premises of Telenet, our last year’s winner.
In the build-up to the ceremony we will organize a panel debate about ‘To list or delist? Unraveling today’s upside and downside of a stock market listing.’
18.00 ABAF/BVFA Awards Ceremony
– Welcome – Hans Buysse (Chairman ABAF/BVFA) & Erik Van den Enden (CFO Telenet)
– ‘To list or delist? Unraveling today’s upside and downside of a stock market listing.’
Panel discussion with among others:
– Wim Allegaert (Chairman BelIR)
– Wim Goossens (Partner at Clairfield International)
– Benoît van den Hove (CEO Euronext Brussels)
– Ludwig Criel (Board member CMB)
– Sophie Rutten (Counsel Allen & Overy)
– Awards Ceremony – Luc Van der Elst & Hans Buysse
19.30 Network reception
Would you like to attend our event, but you didn’t receive a personal invitation? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can only attend the event with a valid registration form.