12 November 2020
4:00 pm — 6:00 pm
IASB’s Discussion Paper Business Combinations—Disclosures, Goodwill & Impairment – Joint Outreach Event – 12 November 2020
Posted: 27 October 2020
EFRAG, with EFFAS, ABAF/BVFA and the IFRS Foundation invites you to a joint outreach event on Thursday 12 November 2020 to consider the views of users on the IASB’s Discussion Paper Business Combinations—Disclosures, Goodwill and Impairment.
The IASB DP proposes that a company would have to disclose information about its objectives and targets for an acquisition and, in subsequent periods, information about how that acquisition is performing against those targets. This joint outreach event will focus on the views of European investment decision-makers and information that they consider important in this area.
The audience will be able to contribute to the discussion through polling questions and Q&A sessions.
This event will be a public online webinar with eminent speakers from the IASB, ABAF/BVFA, EFFAS and EFRAG, and a Panel of investment professionals including the following:
- Steve Cooper, Independent analyst, author of The Footnotes Analyst
- Sue Harding, Co-Founder – Bailey Network, member of EFRAG User Panel
- Marisa Mazo, Senior portfolio manager at GVC Gaesco
- Wouter Verlinden, Fund manager at Value Square
Other well-known users will also present and join the debate
- Nick Anderson, IASB Board member
- Hans Buysse, EFRAG Board Member, Chairman of ABAF/BVFA and EFFAS Board member
- Serge Pattyn, member EFRAG User Panel, ABAF/BVFA, EFFAS CFR
- Chiara del Prete, EFRAG TEG Chairwoman
You can register here.